Instructions for abstract submission
- All abstracts must be original work.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online submission form.
- The abstract body should be short (maximum 250 words), clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Figures and tables cannot be included and the abstracts should be in plain text submitted through a box in the online system (no need to upload).
- You will be asked to log in to the online system; use your account data or create a new account.
- During the submission of the abstract, you will be asked to indicate the conference subtheme of your interest (please check the conference themes here).
- The final paper is to be submitted only if the abstract is accepted.
- The final paper is of the form:
(1) an “extended abstract” or
(2) a “full conference paper”
Further guidelines will be posted during the final paper submission phase.
Please note that abstract acceptance does not guarantee acceptance of the final paper.
Submission of the final paper (at a later stage) will provide the possibility to apply for the Coleman award.