- Please note that abstract acceptance does not guarantee acceptance of the paper.
- Paper acceptance depends on quality, novelty, quality of written language and presentation.
- All papers will be reviewed by members of the international scientific committee.
- The conference proceedings will be issued as an e-book and papers will receive a DOI.
- You may apply for the Coleman award when submitting your paper. Please check eligibility.
Instructions for paper submission are the following:
- The deadline for paper submission is 20 December 2019.
- The paper is considered only if the abstract has been accepted.
- The paper must describe original work.
- The paper must be submitted electronically through the online submission system. Log in onto the online system using your account data.
- The total length of the paper must be between 2 to 8 pages.
- The paper must be written following one of the two templates (MS Word or LaTeX).
Submitting your full paper
After your abstract has been accepted you will need to upload your full paper.
First you will need to head over to the submitters home page. Here you will be able to see all the submissions you have made.
Find the one that has been accepted and click edit.